WORKSHOP: BON VOYAGE
Events > 2015 > August > Workshop – Bon Voyage
ABOUT THIS EVENT : EVENT FLYER – REGISTER NOW
Level: Advanced Beginner A2 / Intermediate B1
Price: $45 per workshop for non members – $35 for members
Instructor: Sebastien Molle
In a relaxed setting, through role-playing, using authentic materials such as maps, menus, etc., we can prepare for your next trip to France. You will learn phrases for specific situations and learn about important French customs and habits.
This month’s workshop will focus on how to navigate through train stations, airports and subway systems.
Communication skills :
- Read signals, find your way, ask for information and help
- Commute: read metro or bus map, ask for information and help
- Renting a car or a bike
- Call for help or assistance
Cultural information :
- Politeness and manners
- Learn about transportation network in a big city (Paris) compared to the countryside.
- Read and use French maps (metro, bus, roads)
- Learn about emergency assistance company and phone numbers
Authentic documents like train schedules, menus, maps, etc. Internet sites
REGISTRATION. Space is limited to 10 people so reserve your spot today.